Training Pants FleeceArt.No.: TKFLIS
Shopping with us pays off:
Training Pants Fleece
Attention: You are looking at an older type of Bamboolik Training Pants, compatible with our former AI2 System with snaps. In case you do not possess any of the inserts of the older system, you will need to purchase our new type of Training Pants. These are available in three sizes: M, L, XL.
Bamboolik’s Training Pants are designed for potty training or for children and parents practising EC (elimination communication) method.
Training Pants come in two sizes:
M (8-12 kg, ca. 9 to 18 months),
L (12-16 kg, ca. 18 to 30 months).
Bamboolik’s tip when choosing sizes: don’t be guided by just the weight and age parameters, take into consideration your child’s proportions. Training Pants have 3 columns of snaps on each side, that means each size contains three “subsizes” in itself. By using the snaps, you adjust the size of the pants easily so that they always fit perfectly. Sides and back of the pants are made of flexible jersey that will also contribute to perfect fit.
The Bamboolik’s Training Pants are really unique, because ...
- You can use them with inserts from Bamboolik’s former AI2 system (the snaps on the inserts are fully compatible with these Training Pants). In case you have been using cloth diapers, you already have usable inserts at home.
- Jersey on the sides and in the back allows the pants to be pulled down and up again as regular underwear. Your baby will feel like a big boy/girl in real underwear and more experienced potty learners will soon be able to pull the pants down themselves.
- in case of an accident, you unsnap and change the Trainings Pants the same way as a diaper, without having to completely undress your child’s legs.
- THe Training Pants is made of super soft fleece. For less experienced potty learners, Bamboolik offers Training Pants made of PUL.
- Bamboolik’s Training Pants can also be used for children who practice EC (Elimination Communication).
Concerned about Washing and maintenance? Just click the link!
Please remember that Training Pants are not a diaper! When the inserts are wet, change them as soon as possible so that your baby learns that it’s normal to be dry and that the potty should be used instead of diapers.
Material: 100% polyester. Jersey: 94% cotton, 6% elasthane