Washable Organic Cotton Panty Liner Snap-on, 3-PackArt.No.: 99198 Product number: 8595642919435
Shopping with us pays off:
Washable Organic Cotton Panty Liners
Cloth panty liners as an alternative to disposable menstrual pads and panty liners. Why? Because one average woman produces approx. 150 kg of non-biodegradable waste throughout her productive life. And by waste we mean used disposable menstrual pads/tampons.
Feeling shocked by this number? Let’s say something positive now:
Why cloth panty liners?
- Because they’re sooo comfy! Disposable panty liners are mostly made of artificial materials, here’s organic cotton. With GOTS certification. That’s a different league.
- They’re much more breathable than disposables. Which makes them perfect for women who suffer from repeating infections and similar problems down there.
- They’re thin but super absorbing.
- Our panty liners have the best fit! They’re not cut from one piece of fabric, wings included. The wings are sewn on and separated by a hem around the „body“ of the liner. That means nothing will leak onto the wings and the liner always stay put.
When to use a panty liner?
- For days of cycle with a light flow (have a look at our day pads for regular flow days) .
- As a back-up to your menstrual cup.
- Very suitable who those who suffer from light/stress incontinency.
- You can use them daily in case you use panty liners to prevent inflammations and other not-so-pleasant issues. Cloth panty liners are breathable, without any artificial additives. Disclaimer: Repeating problems down there might be caused by perfumed panty liners that are not breathable and might interfere with natural healing process. Switching to cloth might break this vicious cycle.
What is GOTS certification?
It’s the highest international certification in bio-textile industry. GOTS certificate guarantees that the production of both organic cotton and the final product is 100% eco-friendly and fulfils all the relevant standards. Moreover, GOTS means that the working conditions of those involved in the production are ethical and fair.
Absorbing layers: 100% Organic Cotton with GOTS Certification
Outer layer + wings: 100% Polyester
Wash before the first use.